There are some very crucial things every teen needs to know when heading out for some summer fun at the beach. The beach is a very popular social scene during summer vacation. So you want to be sure you are very well prepared to make the most of the time you spend there this season.
Having some summer fun at the beach is a perfect idea for a summer activity, once you have discovered what you need to know about being at the beach this summer.
Here are some things every teen should know when going to the beach for some summer fun in the sun:
- First, don’t forget the sunscreen. It is a good idea to wear sunscreen for a couple of reasons. One of them is, of course, to protect your body from developing skin cancer. Although the idea of skin cancer doesn’t seem likely to happen to you, there is another reason that could seem a little more like a possibility. Think about the idea of gross sun blisters that could result from a bad sunburn. Wouldn’t it be completely embarrassing to have some of those during the hottest time of the season? Wearing sunscreen can protect you for a bad sunburn and from getting yucky blisters on your face and on your body. The last thing you want is for any unnecessary blemishes to appear anywhere on your face and body. So remember, every teen should know to take their sunscreen when they are on their way to some summer fun at the beach!
- Second, every teen needs to know to look their best when heading out to the beach for some summer fun. Work hard to always look your best. The beach is an extremely popular place for all teens to hangout during summer break. You will be sure to see plenty of people you already know. You will also be sure to see plenty of hotties you wouldn’t mind getting to know! Tips on how to look your best are:
- Stay fit. Keep up with those crunches and any other exercises you would normally do. You might even want to add a little more to your routine since you will be in your bathing suit a lot this summer. Also try to eat right so you don’t add any extra calories to your diet.
- Be sure you wear the right swim suit! There is nothing worse than a swim suit that is not figure flattering. Choose a swimsuit that will highlight your positive body traits and help hide other parts that you might be a little self-conscious about.
- Always wear water proof mascara. This is a must any time that you will be hanging out around water. There is nothing worse than mascara smudges down your cheeks.
- Be careful with how long you wear your sunglasses. Again, if you have sunscreen on your face, you might not be in too much danger of getting embarrassing raccoon lines from your sunglasses. But if you choose not to wear sunscreen on your face, try to take your sunglasses off a lot so that you don’t look like a raccoon all summer.
- Last, every teen needs to know the importance of being safe when having some summer fun at the beach. If you are planning on swimming, be comfortable with yourself enough to know the limits of your swimming abilities. Also, be careful not to go out to far in the beach waters. Even the best of swimmers can be swept away easily by the undercurrents. Follow your instincts, use your best judgment, and make the right choices that will help you take care of you.
Now that you have covered the basics on what every teen needs to know when it comes to having some summer fun at the beach, it is time to get ready! Pull out your bathing suits, start exercising, pack your beach bag with your essentials, and let the summer fun in the sun begin!