- Last year we had a new student teacher for my English class. I had a really huge crush on him but nobody knew. So once for a poetry assignment I wrote a really cheesy love poem for him but didn’t sign my name. Then every week for the next 2 months I wrote him a love poem and turned it in without my name on it. He asked the class who it was, but I didn’t tell. To this day, nobody ever found out that it was me!
- All my friends think that I had my first boyfriend when I was in high school. But actually, I never really dated anyone until after I graduated. And I hadn’t even kissed anyone until I met the guy I’m dating now. Not even my best friend knows that I was “VL” until I turned 18!
- I was trying to get my best friend to date this guy who had a crush on her for weeks but was too shy to tell her. So to get them together, I sent him a text message from her phone telling him that “she” really liked him. He asked her out the next day and they never figured out that it was really me sending the text!
- I was at a pool party and really, really had to go to the bathroom. I didn’t want to go inside though, because I was trying to impress this guy that another girl was flirting with. So I decided to pee in the pool- nobody ever noticed it was me, but one of the other guys did say something about a warm spot in the corner I peed in.
- I’ve always had a crush on my best friend’s boy friend. One day I couldn’t handle it anymore so I sent him an anonymous note confessing my feelings. He told my best friend that somebody out there loves him and she got really upset. They never found out it was me and decided to start dating a different guy.
- I had really bad stomach pains one day at school, so I asked my teacher if I could go to the bathroom. I was in there for a while and it didn’t smell very nice when I was done. As I was walking down the hall, some girls walked in the bathroom and started yelling about how bad it smelled. They never knew it was me who had been in there.
- My English teacher had a signed copy of her favorite book that she let me borrow over Christmas break one year. But somehow I lost it traveling from my house to my grandma’s. Luckily, the author was in town doing a book signing before school started again, so I bought a new copy and had it signed. My teacher never knew that I lost her original copy and I never told her!
- I was at my best friend’s pool party one night and we had all the lights off while we swam around. One time I jumped in the pool and my top came off as I hit the water! Since it was dark, I couldn’t find my top and I didn’t want to draw attention to myself by asking people if they had seen it. So I jumped out of the pool and ran inside and grabbed another suit. Everybody saw me, but to this day nobody knows that it was me they saw naked.
- I’ve been in love with my best friend’s boyfriend as long as I can remember. One day I told him how much I liked him, but he said he just couldn’t cheat on my friend. Both of us decided not to say anything about it. They’re still dating and I’m over him now but my friend never found out.
- My sister thinks that her favorite shirt was lost when we moved last year. But her favorite shirt also happens to be my favorite shirt: I stole it when we moved and I wear it when I go out for something special. I put it on after I leave the house and take it off before I get home. It’s a great shirt and she has no idea that it’s actually just one room away from her! Shh- don’t tell her!
Friends are good things to have around. Friends are great for hanging out with and confiding in. Everyone needs some one that they can confide in and talk about things they feel like that can’t talk to anyone else about. What happens though when you confide in one of friends to keep a secret and your friend goes and spills your secret? Here are some different tips on what to do if your friend spills your secret.
The first tip on what to do if your friend spills your secret is to confront them. You want to make sure not to go and talk behind your friends back and hear what everyone else is saying but your friend. They reason is maybe in all reality your friend didn’t spill your secret and someone else overheard or is acting like they know your secret when they really don’t. So make sure if you think your friend spilled your secret to find out from your friend if and why they spilled your secret.
The second tip on what to do if your friend spills your secret is to not tell them any more secrets. It might be hard but if your friend spills your secret you are not going to want to trust them with any of your other secrets. Make sure that you ask them upfront why they spilled your secret and then make a mental note and maybe confide in another friend to tell your personal secrets to. This will help you to know why you can trust with your secrets and who you can’t.
The third tip on what to do if your friend spills your secret is to not get mad. It is hard not to get mad at your friend for spilling your secret. You can be a little upset but don’t get mad to the point where you are going to lose a friend. It might be hard at friend not to be irate but in the end you might rather have your friend then the silly secret they spilled.
The fourth tip on what to do if your friend spills your secret is to make sure it does not happen again. If your friend makes a habit of spilling your secrets then it is time to really figure out if your friend is really a friend or just an acquaintance that keeps letting out all of your secrets. Make sure to know the difference. If your friend accidentally slips once and tells one of your secrets that is one thing, but if your friend is spilling every secret you tell them then you have a problem.
The fifth tip on what to do if your friend spills your secret is to make light of it. If some one comes up to you and confronts you about your secret either play it off like you don’t know what they are talking about or just laugh and say that is ridiculous. If they tell you that your friend spilled your secret tell them that you don’t know what they are talking about and leave it at that. Make your friend look like they do not know what they are talking about. This will help you get out of a sticky situation in some instances and make your friend look like they don’t know what they are talking about.
These are all tips on what to do if your friend spills your secret. There are a lot of different scenarios that can be played out when a friend spills your secret. You just need to decide which ones to let slide and which ones you need to confront them on. So make sure you make a good decision on what to do if your friend spills your secret.