Having that together look is easy when you know how to pull your bits and pieces together to make an outfit. Each day dress in outfits, not just clothes, and you will feel more confident about yourself and your appearance. So, to pull an outfit together, do the following:
- Choose the main parts of the outfit like the shirt or blouse, jeans, suit, pants or whatever. It does not matter what you wear, just wear what you like, so if you are a blue jeans kind of girl, grab your jeans, and your tee shirt, or whatever. You have to start somewhere to make an outfit, so start with what you have.
- Next, you want to make it look like a true outfit by layering. Layering is also a great way to make a dressier shirt, or dressy pair of pants look more casual. So, use a cropped jacket or a funky hoodie or just a blouse, two tees, whatever, and layer away. It is fun to wear blazers, but you can dress them down by wearing them over a hooded sweater and a little cami. Have fun and be creative with your layering.
- Next, get the shoes right. Shoes make a huge difference in whether your outfit looks pieced or pulled together. So, choose shoes to go with your outfit. You will want to think about comfort. So, for example, if you are going to be at school all day, stiletto heels are probably not a great idea, but cute flats with a flower may be a better options. Go for bold colors and fun prints, and match them with plain shirts
- Next…Accessories! This is the fun part, and the part that matters the most. Without the accessories your outfit won’t be complete. So, have a good time and choose funky beads, vintage chokers, layered silver necklaces, dangling earrings or headbands, but don’t over accessorize with jewelry. Then get a great handbag or purse, one with a little snaz won’t hurt. Your handbag and accessories can match your shoes, or be totally separate, but work wonders for pulling an outfit together.
- If you want to really make yourself and your outfit stand out, try adding some sparkle or snaz to your hair. Even if you wear your hair up in a ponytail, use a cute holder with a flower, or wear a colorful cloth headband. This will make it look like you put a lot of thought and effort into your hair, even though you didn’t.
- Don’t over accessorize. Ok, so I have said it before, but it is super key not to over accessorize. If you want your bits and pieces to look pulled together, use only a few key pieces or accessories. If you want to look like a jumbled, cluttered mess, then accessorize all you want. A big piece of jewelry, earrings, some bangles, and a hand bag are plenty.
- One thing you have to understand is that when you dress inappropriately, like wearing bad words on shirts, or exposing your body parts we shouldn’t see, then instead of looking pulled together, you look trashy. So keep it classy and your outfit will look much better.
- Be yourself, and be confident in what you wear. If you want people to look at your outfit and know you are a person who is going good places in life, and someone who is talented, fun, and great to be around, it won’t matter what you wear as much as how you wear it. So, pull your bits and pieces together by having confidence in your outfit.no matter what it is.